Smart In-Room Energy Management Solutions
Innovation. Conservation. Creating a Sustainable Destination.
Self Installed PTAC Control
This HVAC Setback Module is a simple way to save energy by switching HVAC units between normal and setback modes. It is low voltage, mounts easily in a typical HVAC enclosure, and communicates wirelessly with WCG occupancy detection and lighting control products.
- 1. Thermostat – Returns to preset temperature when room is unoccupied.
- 2. Light Control – Real value dimming allows management to control energy use and costs.
- 3. Key Card – Inserting the Key Card provides access to lights and HVAC controls. All devices return to ‘unoccupied’ when removed.
- 4. Occupancy Sensor – Control HVAC and lighting loads via occupancy status.
- 5. TV Control – Control TV or entertainment system with
VenergyUI software via wireless devices
- 6. Window Sensor – Determines window status and sets HVAC into energy savings mode